Cucumber plants are cultivated by seed. Seeds can be planted directly in the planting hole as much as 3 seeds / hole.
How to grow cucumbers faint:
- Clean the area of weeds, grass, trees that are not needed.
- Soil treated with plow / shovel as deep as 30-35 cm, turning the soil. Make the planting hole with Portugal with 100 cm spacing between rows and 50 in a row.
- Seeding 2-3 cucumber seeds and cover with thin soil, watery the surface beds. The seed will grow after 3-5 days.
- Watering is done every morning and evening
- Weeding done to remove weeds around.
- After 1-month-old covered with dry weeds to maintain humidity.
- The fruit can be harvested after 2-3 months.
- The fruit is harvested in the morning before 9:00 hours by cutting the fruit stalk with a sharp knife.